The goal of this pack is to make the vegetation in Call of Pripyat denser and more realistic to look similar to the real Zone around Chernobyl NPP.
Overall sharpness and quality of the ground and foliage textures in the game was improved. All areas can have unique look and feel with slightly different textures for each of them.
All the textures in the pack has been sharpened. This include gradual sharpening of separate MIP map levels in every texture. The benefit is that the usually blurred MIP maps are still sharp as they fade into distance. This results in overall sharpness of the image.
- New tree models
- Denser vegetation in certain areas (especially Pripyat)
- Denser and more varied grass. E.g. ferns grow in forest areas, tall grass on the plains
- Textures gradually sharpened on MIP-map level
- Visible features on the ground in the distance
- New rendered grass, tree, bush and reed textures
- 7 styles to choose from: default, green, autumn, Autumn Aurora, dry, rotten and dead + unique dead version compatible with MISERY
- Each area can have different style
- New ground textures
- Fixed ground bump maps with proper specular intensity channel
- 3 options of grass height to choose from
- 8 options of grass draw distance
- Included FOV switcher (6 options)
Absolute Nature 3 Lite
Lite version has less vegetation than full version as there are no new trees/bushes added. The amount of trees is almost the same as vanilla only the models have been replaced with hi-poly ones. Some new trees has been added on the edges of the map.
- Slightly better FPS (less polygons to process).
- No need to start new game.
- Compatibility with almost every mod.
This texture pack contains edited vanilla textures of man made structures like buildings or vehicles. It also contains textures compiled from various texture packs including: Ceano's Graphic Compilation and NeilMC's Graphics Pack.
This texture pack contains edited Gnomus' scope reticles and new binoculars reticle. They are in 3 different colors to choose from (green, amber, and
red) and in 4x3, 16x9 (widescreen) or 16x10 widescreen) versions